Sunday, July 15, 2012

What To Wear: When You Miss Summers During the Monsoons...

I hate hate hate the monsoons, I simply loathe the rainy season and the muck and gloom it brings along with it. I each year invariably miss the sun and the cheer whenever it starts to pour and well that's how I spent my weekend (well apart from the photoshoot I have been hinting at)... So this weekend when we were having a little get-together with friends, I decided to take out my most summery outfit, complete with big floral prints and wear it :)

Here's the outfit...






Outfit:
Dress: Design from the internet, stitched by my tailor
Peep-toe Pumps: Carlton London (courtesy of Brandmile)

Makeup:
1. Black winged liner look
2. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia
3. Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm

Hair:
1. Pouf and a high ponytail :) Tutorial here

Hope you guys like the look :)