Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Face of the Day and an Announcement...

Hola chicas :)
This is my regular makeup that I do for office... And the breakdown follows...



Makeup Breakdown
1. No base
2. Maybelline Gel Liner on lower lashline
3. Colorbar Precision Waterproof liquid Liner
4. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Creme Cup 1
5. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia

From the pictures it is evident that I am wearing a suit to office today... Would you like me to do an outfit post for it? Do I hear a yes? Oh yes I do and that's exactly why I have done it already not here but somewhere else... This brings me to my announcement... I have started a new blog, which is a sister to ISLM and it's called
                 I Simply Love TO Dress Up

I did have a blog called I Simply Love Dress Up but I have renamed it to I SImply Love TO Dress Up :)
Here's the link to it...
http://isimplylovetodressup.blogspot.com

Hope you all support it as much as you have supported ISLM all this while :)