Monday, January 14, 2008

Before I Leave You

I have been abit taken back by those that have been reading tis blog since my last post and have beeen asked not to stop. I have tried over this time to Welcome you to My World and that of others like me. Expressing my own feelings and the loss of ones own self as it happens has not been easy, but necessary for mye. You see I have used the time to put my house in order, sort of clean my side of the street which has met with both favor and well shell we say down right not giving a damn. But that is ok. I have tried to share my humor with you, my politics, love of this country and family with you and how I feel about loosing that daily bit by bit. I have been working on this message since before eight this morning, erased it twice and it is not wha I earased at the moment that is gone. I had wanted to write my life story and started it, THROUGH THE LAUGHTER HE HEARD MY TEARS! Well I got so far and it like me are both disappearing. I do not know when I will cross that line to where what makes me whatever I am me and that new being appears, but I leave you with my love, God's Blessings and the good fortune to live in what I think is sthe greatest country on the face of this earth.

I received an email from a friend and I hope you follow the link and read the email, maybe just maybe you might wake up. Follow the link. If cliking does not work cut and paste it in your browser address bar or try the link to the right under to all that have hearts.

Subject: Fw: RED SKELTON-HOW DID HE KNOW??????

This is no joke and should be played on every news net work, and repeated by our politicians, every Day
--


RED SKELTON-HOW DID HE KNOW??????
Some of you may remember him but he passed away before many of you were born. Red Skelton was a good & funny man. He also ended every show by saying, 'GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS'. Listen to the end of this. It is something he said 38 years ago.

RED SKELTON-HOW DID HE KNOW??????

Very important that you listen to the very end!! Eerie! Take a moment and listen to it (from 1969). How would he have known
That this is what is happening? Click on the link , and turn your sound on.
http://www.patriotfiles.org/Pledge.htm

FOR THE FEW WHO DON'T KNOW:
Red Skelton was a movie star and comedian on television back in the 1950s. He created a number of characters, and his show was watched by millions. He did this on his show one evening--back when shows were live

God Bless You and Keep You and Make this Country Strong and worthy of HIm again.
Joe