Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time in a Bottle

Yes i took that from an old song, but that is what my life has become, just time trapped in a bottle. It has taken me several days to get to this, just keep forgetting and doing who knows what. My wife was home for 6 weeks had an operation, at our age it is called a procedure, shee had to manny kids never could say no. Had to fix stuff up. She finallly got to see ME as i really am now, not just late evenings or on weekends, but the whole day of confusssion that I go through. I accutually do get some things done, what you say? good question. I find even old memmmories are getting mixed up in their time span and order, forget the last couple of years. This life really fuckin sucks at times, but at least I still am breathing and can have solme assembalance of converstation with folks. I loose more and more of each day, I fall a lot easier, just fall get up and fall again, nothing to it.Climbing stairs is getting nearly like mountain climbing, as if I would know, never climbed mountains. MY daughter and her family came down on a surprise visit for mothhers day, I love my family to death, but tolerating them all here with the kids and the noise level is geting very difficult for me, I feel like I am on the freeway with all the cars honking, the pain in my brain, a little poetry, I still have it, becomes overwhelming and my so called social skills go out the window fast. I go hide in the bedroom or just go to sleep to escape. I can only imagine how they must feel with this behavior, I know it bothers the crap out of me.
I am true royalty, as you know that we are all blue bloods, are blood is blue until it hits the air, well I have a lot of blue in my brain (dead stuff) so remember when you read this blog you are in the presence of TRUE ROYALTY

GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS OUR COUNTY! (SEE OBAMA I DON'T CARE WHO I OFFEND)
JOE