Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some Humor for This Month!

I thought that with all the humor of the elections that we, even us with this damn disease could use a laugh. The following is from a friend of mine in Britian, I hope you find the humor as I did.

Bus Ride

>
>
>
>
> A little something for you to get your mind off your troubles for a minute!
>
> ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659 ---CASE OF THE PREGNANT LADY
>
>
>
>
> A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.
>
> The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.
>
> The man replied, 'Well your Honor, it was like this, when the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned. Then she moved and sat under a sign that said,' Logan 's Liniment will reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself. But, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this accident'... I just lost it.'
>
>
>

Got to love thos Brits.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!
Joe