Monday, January 12, 2009

Lost In Time!

I have jsut relized that we are already at the 10th of January. A new president willl take office in ten days I think it is. When I first got the wonderful news of this new paradise that I am to lvie in, it did not bother me too much. I felt that as with ofther things it was just my turn, deal with it. It was not bad at first I had many good days with small moments in them and then days that just who the hell knows where I was. But they have seemed to merge together. Truly I have a proble with what day it is, even though I keep a calendar by my computer and mark the days off. I have gone back to sticky notes, but the real kick is remembering to use this stuff. I am not angry with the condition, but it really plays hell with you. I do not venture out alone, who knows where I will be. I find spending lengths of time with outrthers becoming quite uncomfortable and extremely distracting. My patients, which I never had, just does not handle it well. I am loosing my train here, so I guess I will go wait for a bus. Catch Ya later.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!SmileyCentral.com
Joe