Thursday, March 26, 2009

Google Adds On My Blog!!!!


You proobably have notice that there are adds in my postings and on the upper right side of my blog. These are additional resources for you to click and go to. I do not select them, GOOGLE does, so that they fit the blogs content. It has been difficult for me of late. I am trying to make my blog more informtavie for all. The reason for the adds. Actually they are sites for you to visit and garner what info you can from them. It is my way of saying thank you for visiting me here.

The image is about Our Country. May she ever remain strong and free. Yes I bleed red, white and blue.

For awhile I had hit sort of a holding pattern and staid stable, but noe things are getting fuzzy and I forget more easily. I guess that is hust pare of this process. Well you have a good one.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!
Joe