Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yes I am Here, I Think!

Beeen somewhere for ahwile but not exactlly sure where. Have been attempting to build sume businesses on-line for the family for xtra income, once I cross that line. I feel it coming closer each day. I am really getting to be a pain. I have been arguing Politics whith a friend and have not been exactly kind in what I have said. He supports the Pres. and I do not trust him as far as I can throw an Elephant.OOh well so much for that. The Joe that started this blog cple of years ago is not here anymore. Infact the one that wrote her last year is gone. This is the part of the loss of me (dying) that bohters me, who will I become and what. Death of my body does not bother me, in fact it will be a blessing. I know my family is making memmories with me for when I am not here and that makes me happy. My youngest daughter, cut my hair. She called it a caldusec look, because we buzzzes the topand just trimed the sides. The name is because we live on a caldusac. When the sides stand up, because combing is not in my world, my wife calls me Albert, because I remind her of Albert Einstein, not bad company. Well you all have fun.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!SmileyCentral.com in case you forgot BHO this is the symbol of our Country.
Joe