Friday, May 22, 2009

No Wonder My BackYard is a Challenge..

I was sittting here reading my last entry, I knew something was wrong with it, but I had to study my own hands to figrue it out. It should have read starting on the left. See I do not know my right from my left anymore. Might be one reason I don't drive anymore and I turn into the wall when walking. I think I have it right now, if not you figure it out I am done.

You know this thing is gettting the better of me, we knew it would happen. I am having greater difficulty in remebering what day it is and am getting lost in conversations more often now. I am trying to follow the note that hangs on my computer desk that just says BLOG. I feel that I will soon not be doing this, having too much trouble with my thoughts, fingers and the friken keybaord.
So much for my crab, you all have a great ad wonderful life.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!
Joe