Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who Am I?

For some reason many of you have called me hero, courgeous, generous spirt, wonderful person and all type of kind things. Truly I am none of these, just another one among millions with this fricken disease. No cure, no real meds, no real scientific finds, just one end. At firstm many thought I was bitter orver it, I never have been. Pissed at a medical profession that would not get its head out of its ass and listen yes. You see it is just my turn, I was called and well I answered, oh well. Often wanted to write my life story, maybe that is teh real reason behind this blog, I do not know. Now I have difficulty putting it into a time frame since time does not exist for me the same as it does for you. I was going to callthe booke THROUGH THE LAUGHTER, HE HEARD MY TEARS! So much for that.

If you want to know who and what I really am, there is a post 08/0/2008 called A Warrior's Lament, an attempt at a poem by me saying where I have been and am and a post 09/29/2007 Farwell To My Old Friend Pain, to post is self explaining I thing.

Well Lakes to HBO this blog has been buzing. They are the Heroes for doing the series that needed to be done. Five hours cannot cover it all, but they did a one heck of a knock up job. Shit the brought back long lost friends to me because of it, I sure benefited by it. Well tooo much rambling.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
joe