Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Chat Works

When you come to site you can click on the blue Live Chat and we can talk. Aslo if you do not the system notifies me that someone is on my blog and I can invite you. What happens is this beautiful young lady in a box (my alter ego) comes across the screen says her name is Jane and Hello and asks if you need help. Actually that is me inviting you to talk. Just click start chat or no thanks. Sorry if the hi tech scares you, but I am having fun with it, of course the folks in Israel you created this program meant it for companies and they have spent hours explaining things to me. This am I am ok, will see what the rest of the day holds. Be Good. You never know when you may here my voice when you come to the site.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!
Joe