Saturday, July 4, 2009

To All True American's - Happy July 4th.





TO ALL WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM. THIS IS OUR TRIBUTE TO YOU! THEY WILL CARRY ON FOR YOU AND CONTINUE THE FIGHT REGARDLESS OF THOSE IN WASHINGTON THAT WANT TO SELL US TO ILLEGALS AND CHINA.
SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
Our Country is based on the Christian and Judeo principals, no matter what the "I'm Just A Boy From Kenya" has to say. I am not normally this political on my site, but this man and the present congress are not worthy of the support of REAL AMERICANS.

So let me have it back. Just remember I will forget it and go on with what is left of my life and brain, you will be living in yours. Little AD sarcasim.

I hope YOU ALL have a geart 4th of July and remember why we have our freedoms that others even here what to take away from us.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!SmileyCentral.com
Joe