Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What is a Friend?

I have become very confused oevr this. It seems that what I think (have to be easy there) and others is different. Maybe because it is more difficult to talkto me and keep things on track and the fact that I get angry easier has changed things betweeen me and others. I always thought and still do that you are honest totally with a friend and not afraid to be calllled on your BS and not afraid to call them on it. That seems to be a problem in theis world today. It is costing me friends. Even trying to explain things to them doe snot work. I guess this is going to be a new part of my life that I am going to have as this keeps getting harder.

I am still waiting for pics and info to start the memorial post for those that have proceeded me and are now at rest. I think they are the faces of this disease. Their fight was bvaliant and brave, they fought and tried against a foe that is not beatable at this time. They are my heroes for hanging in ass long as they could. They helpeed to pave the road I have to travel and I thank them for making it a little easier for me. The millions that suffer now and to come are my family now.

This is my story on this blog, but I want it to be a home for you as well. That is why things haveeeve ben changing and will continue to do so. Those of you that take care of us extreemely unpredictable persons, need an outlet and I am going to try and succeed with you help making this blog one outlet for you. It maybe moving to more of a website and changing the address, so that it can be more interactive for you who take the time to read my ramblings and need to converse with otherers in your position.

I have to stop now, my brain is not holding thoughts rifht now.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!
Joe