Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

I can't wait any longer to talk about this beast of a shower gel. This is LUSH's latest shower gel release that came out with their Valentines Day collection (limited edition) and it goes by the name of 'It's Raining Men'.

I actually bought the smaller bottle first to give it a run for its money and it didn't fail to amaze me. This shower gel is the most divine thing I have ever smelt in my life. It is a mixture of honey, caramel, toffee and cakes! Yummm! Who could ask for anything better?! After using up half of the little baby bottle I decided it was about time I stocked up on the big daddy bottle before they sold out!

It's Raining Men Shower Gel - 500g

One of my all time favourite LUSH products is 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap. However, I don't like the squeaky clean feeling it gives your skin after using it. It almost leaves you feeling tight and dry and wanting moisture! 'It's Raining Men' shower gel is the complete opposite, leaving your skin soft and supple but with the same amazing sweet honey scent! Perfection. One of the main benefits of this shower gel is that the scent actual lingers on your skin after you get out of the shower, making you smell good enough to eat! 

Oh, and how could I forget - you can use it in your hair!! Honey smelling locks? Yes please. I will admit, it isn't the most moisturizing thing to put in your hair but for a quick swish through before you get out of the shower, I think it can be excused.

My Little Honey Scented Collection ;)

LUSH says:

"Get soaking wet and lather up just like the Weather Girls first commanded back in the disco days. Only this time, you're armed with one of the best shower gels you can buy. It’s Raining Men is made with lotus flowers to soothe your winter-ravaged bodies and moisturising, cleansing British honey from Wales. Our honey hand and body soap has become such a huge favourite that we just had to create a honey shower gel with the same scent. It smells like toffee-fudge, with refreshing sweet orange and bergamot oils to give it a little extra sweetness for you or your Valentine."

Prices are as follows:

100g Bottle -  £4.25
250g Bottle - £7.95
500g Bottle - £14.25

"Mmm can I have a taste Mummy? I smells nice!"


"Sniff sniff sniff!"
I think Millie agrees that this is a must-have product! Get your paws on it as soon as you can before they sell out! Remember, it is limited edition for Valentines Day so they may sell out pretty soon. I would deffinately say that if you love sweet smelling goodies, do not hesitate on getting the big bottle, this is your last chance! ;)

You can purchase the shower gel here:
http://www.lush.co.uk/shop/product/product/path/136_138/id/989/showers-gels-its-raining-men

Hope you all enjoyed this little product-rave!

Speak to you soon my lovelies :)

Sara x