Saturday, April 23, 2011

Holiday Blessings!!!!

 Happy Easter From my family to you and yours. If you do not celebrate this time of the year, let it be known that you are still welcome in my home.

Lately I have been having more days of being in between knowing and not knowing what I am doing or where the heck I am.  It seems to be happening on a much greater scale now. I sleep a lot more now, just dose right off at the drop of an eye lid. It seems the evening hours bring back memories of my past, but not during the day I have a hard time remembering.  I guess i suffer from sundowners from the time I wake up and near the evening I have moon uppers, but I have always done things differently than other people. My in your face attituded.
Lynn is having to remind me daily now on what day and month it is, we are not counting the year, it does not matter anyhow. Have enough problem remmmebering that there are seven days in a week. I am stuck on two, Saturday and Sunday, cann't get past them.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow and all those that follow.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!! Eagle  Angel 3
joe