Monday, April 18, 2011

REVIEW: Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation in 075 Golden

Hello people :) I know I ve been MIA since almost a month now... Well you see I ve been really caught up with things and have been keeping really busy with a myriad of things. But I ve missed posting tutes, looks and reviews and most of all I ve missed you guys and your comments. So today I am out with another review on Maxfactor's Second Skin Foundation.

Let me tell you all for your info that this is the first foundation that I have got myself and am extremely excited to review it. I had heard a lot about Maxfactor's Second Skin Foundation and had to had to check it out for myself. I bought a shade in 075 GOLDEN, which I am assuming to be a shade lighter! :( You guys will have to be judge!

Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation
But coming back to the foundation itself, the product is just amazing! And it's just perfect for dry skin. It is very moisturizing without giving shine and feels like "second skin". I guess thats why it's called so! :P

It gives minimum to medium coverage so if you are looking for heavy coverage then this isn't the foundation for you!

Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation: 075 Golden
One major con of this product is that it has really limited shades and the GOLDEN shade that I bought myself doesn't seem to suit me :( Here's a pic of me with the product on and do let me know in the comments section if this is an acceptable shade for me!