Monday, May 16, 2011

Faces Haul and my new purchase from Rocky S!

Hello ladies :)
As mentioned in my previous post, I went shopping yesterday :) Inorbit Mall has opened up Pune and is it awesome or what? I ve always wanted to visit the Inorbits in Mumbai and I could visit neither :( But now with one opened up in Pune, I just couldn't resist visiting it! :D
Well, honestly? It's so huge that I actually could only visit its ground floor. I need two more days for checking out the rest of the two floors :P

The first store that I visited in the mall was FACES! And my today's post is to flaunt the stuff that I got from Faces :) Ha ha.. Oh and well I did impulsively pick up this beauty from Rocky S! Isn't it simply gorg?

My PINK clutch from Rocky S :)

 Now for the rest of the haul :) Here is an image of the entire loot...

The haul!

The loose pigment that I got myself is called GOLD (review here). It's a very beautiful orange-ish gold shade and when blended on the eye lids, it looks really beautiful! An EOTD will follow soon :) It costed me a mere Rs.299/-
The nail paints are Pink Flamenco and Silver Delight. Pink Flamenco is for Rs.99/- and Silver Delight costs Rs.190/-. My digits look really pretty with the two shades :) Here they are:

Pink Flamenco on the finger nails and Silver Delight on my toes :)

The eye shadow blending brush is a dream and I have new found respect for FACES brushes. The brush costed me Rs.249/-

The nail polish remover was a free gift. You get one with every purchase of any FACES product. The Silver Delight was also a free gift on spending Rs.750/- in the store :) Yay Yay Yay :)

Do share about your hauls and loots too :) And did you like the shades of the nail polishes? What are your favorite products from FACES?