Wednesday, May 4, 2011

REVIEW: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in HOT HOT HOT

Hello beautiful readers :)

As promised am here with a review on my latest acquisition in the lipsticks department... HOT HOT HOT from Colorbar's Velvet Matte Lipstick range...

Now as the name suggests, it is a matte lipstick from Colorbar in a fire engine RED shade and it is now in my fav lipsticks' list :) The color as you can see is a vibrant red and I could really not believe that I would suit this shade...

The packaging is steel and plastic types and looks really pretty on the dresser... I have already reviewed the Addictive Magenta shade from this range at http://isimplylovemakeup.blogspot.com/2010/12/review-colorbar-velvet-matte-lipstick.html

Hence, I'll simply go ahead with swatching the shade and showing you guys how it looks on my lips...


Colorbar Velvet Matte in HOT HOT HOT

The lips
The complete Look!
I am in love with the bright and vibrant shades this range boasts of :)