Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review: GlossyBox!

Here is my first GlossyBox parcel! Yay! So so excited about this new company - we finally have the UK's answer to Birchbox! Here is what the parcel and packaging looked like:



The packaging really was gorgeous! Such high quality and it deffinately made an impression on me. The companies customer service as a whole is really impeccable! The are friendly, helpful and deffinately think about what the customer wants! For just £10 a month, I will deffinately recommend that you sign up to GlossyBox and get yourself a lovely box of glamorous goodies like these!


What was inside my May package?


Click to watch the video below - this is my full in-depth review of GlossyBox!


Here is the link to the GlossyBox UK website :) do go and check it out and sign up! It's such a fab idea that I am very excited to share with you :D