Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goodbye Mr. Peter Falk!

Dear Peter,
Thank you for the years of Columbo and many other movies that you so entertained us in. You will always be remember for that wonderfully prestine kept car, your Gentlemen's Q dress and your mild manner of investigating.  Yes I was a fan.  You are now free from this bastardly disease, yes I am jealous I am still awaiting my freedom.

Only wish that you and your family would have choosen to go public loud and clear and beat the drum loudly for all of us that suffer.  You could have done so much for us. I know it is hard to let people know, but our closet needs to be smashed so that folks know there are real faces and voices behind this disease.

But rest in peace now and enjoy your freedom, walk with the Lord my friend Peter.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe