Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last week or so I had my annual physical, they are just a gas. Found out that I have blood, burned off some basil cell carsanomas, weight loss program, now the doc wants me to see a neurologist, just because my balance is that of a rolly polly bottom doll. The tremors and shakes are worse, have to hold the wall to walk right, had me place one foot in front of the other, sounds like a song, heel to toes and well like the gizallel that i am i almost fell. I have yet to contact one, what are they going to tell me I am unbalanced, hell i already know that. It will mean more tests, with or without and definitive answers and then a guess as to what meds i should get for it. When i drank i had no problem with falling, i just fell and got up no big deal. Now it seems to be a problem for others, just because one minute i am up and the next flat on my ass, so what, i am safer sitting anyways.

Lynn has gone back to work, no i am not alone, because people want to be paid, can you imagine such greed. I really do not like that she is not here. But i guess it is what it is. We have discussed her executing absolute power of attorney which we made awhile ago. I know longer trust my expert financial abilities, shit cannot even balance the check book right. Once upon atime i could do it in my head, now the blasted calculator cann't even get it right. Oh well life goes on.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!
joe