Sunday, July 31, 2011

HAUL: Colorbar and Maybelline

What better way to celebrate a new salary than to go shopping for something you love so dearly and are so passionate about? And yes I sure did celebrate my new
and went shopping! Yay! Honestly? I went to Colorbar to get myself their newly launched Lip Pot but got disappointed when they told me that they haven't yet got
them in stock :( So, in order to do away with my disappointment I "had to" buy some other stuff and so in the process got myself this haul :)


Here's a sneak peak at them and well you can also get an idea about the upcoming reviews now ;)
So here's a list...
1. Colorbar Blush in PLUM BROWN
2. Colorbar Eye Shadow in SPICY BROWN (review here)
3. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in SMOKY ROSE
4. Colorbar I-Glide Pencil in SILVER HUE
5. Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish in PEARLY PASTEL
6. Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Gloss in HOOKED ON PINK


I had always wanted to get myself a Colorbar Blush (had heard such rave reviews bout it) and when I realised that I owned only Pink and Peach blushes which were
totally unappropriate for office, I got an excuse got myself this blush in a shade called Plum Brown :) Reviews later. I promise!Also, I had been itching to do a golden-copper smoky eye especially after seeing my really good friend Saumya's fab EOTD on her blog at
http://www.thevanitybagdiaries.blogspot.com and so I got myself this Colorbar Eye-shadow in Spicy Brown... EOTD? Yup! Coming right up!The rest you see are all side-effects of getting tempted...


The swatches for the lipstick, lipgloss, eye-shadow and I-Glide pencil are as follows:
Oh! And on a purchase of Colorbar cosmetics worth Rs.700/- I got the following bath set FREE! :DLet me know what you guys think of my haul and do tell me as to what product reviews would you like to see first...