Friday, July 15, 2011

Just a random LOTD :)

Hello all my gorgeous readers :) I am back with an LOTD (yes the background process of trying out MAC fluidline is on and no I haven't forgotten bout my reviewing it :P)...
Well as the title suggests it to be just a random LOTD but well if truth be told this wasn't any random LOTD but a well thought out look that I wanted to do for a special occasion :) Well you see 12th was our 1 month wedding anniversary and we went out for sizzlers :D Yum yum yum :)

So cutting short to the chase, this is how I looked...


My make-up breakup (LOL) is as follows:
1. MAC Paint Pot in Indian Wood
2. Eye shadow from Coastal Scents 88 original palette
3. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Craving
4. A random lip palette from Oriflame used as a blush :)

Ok and what was I wearing? Well you see in all the excitement I forgot to take any pics of my outfit but I shall still describe it to you guys :)
Black skirt from Mango
Peach crochetted lace top from Forever New
Black open stilettos from Inc.5

Let me know how you liked my make-up :)
And yes the Gel Liners War will culminate next :P