Thursday, July 7, 2011

My MAC and INGLOT Haul!

Hello people :) I have been on a major make-up rampage since the past month and I ve been hoarding on make-up like a maniac! Yes! The hauls are all coming post by post. For now I am posting my MAC and INGLOT Haul! The products are just beautiful and are sooooo different from each other!!! :D

From MAC I got myself the following:
1. MAC Paint Pot in IndianWood
2. MAC Lustre Lipstick in Touch
3. MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Ego

 Each reviews would surely follow through but for now here are the swatches :) The paint pot as you can see is a gorgeous golden-ish shade and I am soooo in love with it! :)
The eye shadow is a part of the Peacocky collection and is a limited edition. This shadow when used with IndianWood as a base looks downright awesome!
Lustre Lipstick in Touch, Paint Pot in Indian Wood, Eye Shadow in Ego
The lipstick is a lovely nude, perfect for heavily made-up eyes!


From INGLOT, I got myself the following:
1. Freedom System Lip Palette of 3
2. Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte, shade number 83


 The swatches are here...

I don't remember the names of the lipstick shades ;)

Hope you guys liked my haul :)