Friday, August 19, 2011

GLIMPSE & NOTD: Colorbar Nail Enamel in Earthern Rose

Have you ever felt like doing something totally opposite to what is expected of you or what you very predictably do? I don't mean anything drastic, but something harmless like switching from Tea to coffee for a day or maybe wearing a red lipstick rather than pink... Well I had this moment a couple of days back and decided to get myself a neautral/nude/earthern nail paint rather than the pinks, corals and reds that I am usually more partial towards and well I am loving it :D
Here's a sneak peek at the shade and how sumptuous it looks on my nails :)
Colorbar Nail LacQuer in Earthen Rose
As you see, it's a very pretty nud"ish" shade called Earthen Rose and makes my fingers (and toes) look soooooo delish! :D
Will be sporting it for a couple of days before I give my verdict on it... So stay tuned... This was just a glimpse of the coming attractions ;)