Monday, September 26, 2011

Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash Review

Hello readers.. Today I am gonna write a review about CLEAN AND CLEAR FACE WASH. I came to know this Johnson and Johnson product by television ad and wanted to try this. I am using this face wash for past three days and noticing its pros and cons. Let me write about it briefly in this post. Read it and write your feedback. You can also submit your doubts. I am ready to help :)

Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash

WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
  • Removes dirt, oil and impurities
  • The special formula prevents pimples
  • For clean and clear skin which glows
MY VIEW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

I bought this face wash 3 days ago and using it twice a day. It is colorless and looks like a gel with a good smell. My opinion is that this is the best ever face wash for oily skinned people. They can surely use this face wash without any hesitation. It cleanses the skin well and controls oil secretion. My face doesn't feel oily at all even after 2 hours of washing.


PROS
1. Very best to use in oily skin, washes out excess oil and keeps your skin fresh.
2. It smells better and a little drop is enough to wash the face and neck. It lathers well and rinses out completely.
3. The best summer time face wash which we can carry in our handbag everywhere, It is easy to use as It is available even in 20 Rs small pack
4. Affordable for good worth ( A gift for oily skinned people)


CONS
1. It is not good to use if u have extremely dry or sensitive skin.It may lead to breaking of skin. Hence,you should use a hydrating face wash like PONDS DAILY FACE WASH. It consists of Vitamin E and glycerin and worked well for me. To read a review about this face wash, click HERE
2. For normal skin, usage in summer is better, but we should opt for another moisturizing face wash in winter as this one removes all the moisture from the skin.


Overall, Its a great product for oily skinned people, Guys who roam often in sun can carry this along with them daily :D It is very handy and perfect to use. I am in love with this product after I started using this. It really prevents pimples and make skin clean and clear as it claims.

My Rating : 4.5/5 (Sorry I wouldn't have reduced .5, that's for the tight feeling in dry skins :( ) Overall it is a great product :) I'll use it for sure in summers.