Sunday, February 5, 2012

FLAUNT: My MAC Eyeshadows :P

Well after hauling at MAC yesterday, I came home and took out my MAC shadows that I had bought a while ago and stashed in a "safe" place :P And when I counted them to be a total of 8, I had to flaunt it! I know I know I have a long way to go but then a girl has to start somewhere right? ;)

So here we go...
My MAC shadows :)

Ego
It is a part of the Peacocky Collection. It's a gorgeous Metallic Pale green that looks gorgeous even when worn on its own.

Beauty Marked
This was my first purchase from MAC and it's a gorgeous shade for doing smokey eyes. It is essentially a black shadow with a hint of Purple glitter. Fabulous when paired with MAC Cranberry for a smoking Hot Smokey Eye :)

Nylon
With most Indian beauties preferring MAC Ricepaper for highlighting I had to go and get myself Nylon :P Its a pale white gold kind of a shade, not a perfect choice for a highlighter but gorgeous when used alone all over the lids for that ethereal and a dreamy look :)

Mythology
A very pretty neutral shade with frost finish and this is one shade that would suit most Indian Skintones! Very beautiful when paired with brown for a not so in the face smokey eye look :)

Texture
This is a must have shade for it is neutral and matte and is perfect for office/college wear :) It's hard to go wrong with this shade :)

Humid
I don't know why but I had to have it! It's a dirty green shade, which I am still deciding on how to use and what to pair it with :D Maybe you guys can help me out here!

Club
When I swatched it I knew I had to have it! It's a dual toned shade with hints of brown and grey, undertones of reddish brown and even a bit of green and I am already dreaming if the EOTD I plan to do with it :) It cannot get more gorgeous than this! :)

Sushi Flower
This is one shade I picked up on a whim and I had to have it. The delicate pink shade that it has is something to die for and it being matte makes it just perfect! :)

I am now eyeing the following shadows... They were unavailable today :(
1. Trax
2. Smut
3. Rule
4. Plumage
5. Brule

Btw, This is the satchel bag that I purchased from Accessorize today :) Don't you just love it?
Look at the Bag not my Bum :P

Which MAC eye shadows would you suggest for me? :)