Saturday, February 11, 2012

HAUL: Yes Another One! This Time from Chambor :P

With my incessant need to go out and keep buying cosmetics comes this new realization that this need is turning into a disorder :( And I need to rid myself off it! But till it is not causing any harm, I guess I can still indulge :D :P So today I went to Central and bought some stuff from Chambor. Now am sure you all know by now that I do not really shop from Chambor and all I have used from them is a kajal and a couple of nail polishes... But today I got me some lippies and I am floored by their packaging and the most attentive sales staff ever! :D So thumbs up to Chambor...

So what did I buy?
1. Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick in Truly Coral
2. Chambor Flowing Lipstick in Rose Red
3. Chambor Moisture Plus Lipstick
4. Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner

I got the scented candles free! Yippe! :D
Chambot Moisture Plus Lipstick
Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick in Truly Coral (for my Mom :))
Am wearing Chambor Flowing Lipstick in Rose Red!
Here's what I wore!
Oh Yeah! I have a JLo bum ;)