Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LOTD: Look For Date Night

Those who are on Facebook with me will know that I had a date night with my guy yesterday :) Nothing really fancy just a casual dinner of sizzlers and some yummy Naturals ice-cream. Mumbai and Pune readers will obviously know of Naturals ice-creams, for the others its a chain of ice-cream parlors that specialize in ice-creams made of nayutal fruits only. My favorite? Litchi and Tender Coconut :)

So anyways, this is what I had worn yesterday and the make-up that I did to go with it...

 Oh yeah I love to Pose :)
 


Outfit Break Up:
1. Grey Lace Detailing Top from Mango
2. Black Corduroy Skirt from Mango
3. Black Peep-toe Pumps from Catwalk

Products Used:
Face
1. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral Cream Compact Foundation

Eyes
1. Sleek iDivine Palette in Original
2. Oriflame Mono Eye Shadow in Midnight Black
3. Maybelline Gel Liner
4. Colorbar Water Proof Liquid Eye Liner
5. Maxfacor False Lash Effect Mascara
6. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

Lips
1. Faces Extreme Moisture Lipstick in Fiery Orange

So how did you guys like the look? :)