Monday, February 27, 2012

My February Blisscovered Box

I am back from a vacation and I feel as if there is so much pending that I'll need another vacation after I am done with them LOL! My blog posts are pending, cleaning my house is pending, stuffing my fridge with new groceries is pending and well work in office is pending as well :P

Talking about pending posts, I guess it's better late than never and so I am finally and I guess the last person to post about her February Blisscovered Box :P LOL! :D As I already told you all before, these are the products that I received in this month's box:
1. Chambor Stay-On Waterprrof Pencil in Navy Blue
2. H20+Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter
3. Omved Tired Foot Soak
4. CK Shock One
5. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener


The products like I mentioned before didn't really excite me and well for one I would have loved to receive the Chambor Eye Shadow Trio rather than the pencil. But then that's my luck :P The perfume sample, CK SHock One was too strong for me as I prefer more understated and subtle fragrances. The H20+ body butter was surprisingly pretty drying for me even in Mumbai's humidity! But in all fairness I am quite excited to try out the Omved Foot Soak and the Shiseido skin softener :)

What I really liked about Blisscovered was their personal touch in everything. The note with my name, my name on the product info sheet and even mentioning "ISimplyLoveMakeUp" on my address totally blew me away :) I mean I hadn't mentioned my blog to them but they still took pains to find out and print it on my address :) Thank You Blisscovered! :D Just because of this gesture I shall be ordering the March box as well :P