Sunday, February 12, 2012

READER REQUEST: Tutorial -> Sparkly Purple Eyes and Pink Lips!

Hellllloooo everyone! :) It's a Monday today and a whole new week of "work" looms in front of us :P But fear not! A new week also brings with it new hopes, aspirations and a quite a handful of surprises! :D

So anyways, a few days ago if you all remember I did a review on Revlon Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy. Well Shivani that day had asked me to do a tutorial on the look I had done for the review cause she was to attend a cousin's wedding and her saree was of the same color :) So here you go Shivani, the tutorial's all ready :)

Products Used:
1. Oriflame Cream Eye Shadow Base Palette in Blues & Lilacs
2. Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy
3. MAC Eye Shadow in Beauty Marked
4. Maybelline Gel Liner
5. Colorbar Water Proof Liquid Eye Liner
6. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

Finished Look

Tutorial
1. I primed my eyes with Oriflame Cream Eye Shadow Base in Purple. Applied it over my lids till the crease area.



 2. Next, taking Revlon Plum Galaxy, I applied it all over my eye lids liberally in a "pat-pat" motion.


3. Next, taking MAC Beauty Marked, I applied it in the crease area.


4. Using Lakme Absolute's Moonlit Highlighter, I highlighted my brow bone area :)

5. Next I took Faces Blending Brush in 106 and blended in the purple shadow on the lid and beauty marked in the crease into the highlighter on the brow bone.

6. Finished the look with some kajal, eye liner and mascara and voila! Ready for the evening :D

P.S. Yes it does seem that I have tanned :D