Thursday, February 9, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick in Fiery Orange

I don't know what bugs me more, brands not giving shade names to their products or brands giving their product "wrong" shade names! Like for example this lippy that Faces has very incorrectly named as "Fiery Orange". You know why? Cause there is nothing "Orange" about it! LOL! So anyways, going ahead with this lippy, I bought it because it looked beautiful :) But after buying it and then (obviously) using it I fell in love with because of its color :) It has a subtle duo-chromatic effect because of the lippy being a bright Coral Red with pink shimmers to it :) It's beautiful :) Though in the Image it does look a bit Orange but it actually isn't :P

My only issue with it that it isn't very long stay. It stays on for only about 4 hours. Yeah yeah you'd say that isn't bad but you know how much I prefer lippies that stay on all 8 hours of office ;) Am I being very demanding here? :P

Image of the Product
Faces Moisture Rish Lipstick in Fiery Orange.
Swatches


LOTD

Oooohhhsss And Aaaahhss!!
1. It is a gorgeous shade :)
2. A great shade to start with Red lippies
3. It is very moisturising and not drying at all.
4. It stays on for 4 hours :)
5. The packaging is ultra gorgeous.
6. It has no odor.
7. It does not cause any reactions or allergies :)
8. It does not fade away in patches, rather it fades away quite evenly :)

Ouches!!
1. The price may be on the higher side for many.

Price
It costs INR 349/- for 4.2 gms

Repurchase
As I am sure this shade will see through for quite some time now, I would love to purchase others shades in this range!

Would I Recommend
Oh I definitely would recommend you guys this shade! Its beautiful and light!

Overall Rating
8.5/10

P.S. I have included this lipstick in my ongoing giveaway :)