Monday, March 12, 2012

REVIEW: The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Haircare Range

I don't know if you all have noticed the slow pace of my doing posts lately but if you have then I am sorry for it as my skin is still recovering from the Holi Aftermath and I am not really using many products on my skin. It is getting better but I guess it still needs a few more days. On the other hand, my hair is recovering faster and it is because of TBS Rainforest Moisture Shampoo, COnditioner and Hair Butter :)

The TBS Rainforest Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Butter are some wonder products and I am seriously considering making them my HG hair products. They are perfect for thirsty hair like mine cause they truly moisturise my hair and make them so soft and touchable :) So much so that I am for a change loving my waves :) I have very coarse and dry hair that has a wavy texture and hence is extremely unmanageable and dull to look at. But this range has helped me make my hair so manageable that I am quite loving my hair now :)

These are as you all may already know are sulphates free, parabens free, silicones free and colorants free :) And to top it off, they do not test on Animals :) What more could you ask for?
Fragrance wise, the Rainforest Moisture range have a very soft and an understated fragrance that is calming and soothing :) Needless to say I love it and the "pati" loves it too :) I find the smell very similar to Revlon Flex shampoo though the "pati" finds it smelling like almonds... Hmmm, I would suggest you to listen to me and not him ;)

Ingredients:
Price:
Rs. 515/- for the shampoo and conditioner and Rs.795/- for the hair butter.

Overall Rating:
9.5/10

Recommendation:
I would highly recommend it for people with dry and thick hair. Beauties with fine hair should stay away cause the conditioner and the hair butter tends to make fine hair heavy :( (my mom's experience)