Tuesday, March 6, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: The Body Shop Lip Treatment Gloss in Beige Sparkle

With my sudden interest in Nude Make-Up, I had to go and get myself a clear lip gloss and well with my TBS membership and my need for a nude gloss coinciding it isn't a coincidence that I got myself a TBS Clear Gloss :) And that is one impulsive purchase that I shall never ever regret! I think this statement says it all and it doesn't need a full fledged review anymore but I shall still continue :P

The gloss is thick but surprisingly not very sticky. It has these really tiny sparkly particles that give this shine to the lips while talking making it almost seem as if my lips were twinkling :) heheheh.. pretty right? :) Plus the gloss does not cause me any sort of irritation like a lot of glosses do and it somehow tend to plump up my peepers without the tingling sensation :) It's almost like magic and I guess it isn't really a shocker that I am totally in love with this lip product! :) And the best part it stays on for like the longest time ever! Even after a cup of tea, some biscuits and fruits it stays put :) Dunno bout the colored counterparts but this clear gloss is a sure winner!

Image of the Product


Swatches
Ignore my dry skin on the hands... Had just washed it and did not apply a moisturiser :P

LOTD
Without a liner below

With a nude liner below

Oooohhss And Aaaahhhss!!!
1. Love the texture
2. Has these tiny gorgeous sparkles in the gloss
3. Has a yummy "fruit-punch", passion fruit kind of flavor to it!
4. Is not sweet to taste but a tinge of flavored sweetness that is not cheap but very yummy!
5. Comes in a number of shades.
6. Doesn't sting or irritate the lips.
7.Does not result in flaking or drying of the lips :)

Ouches!!!
1. It might seem a bit expensive but then I assure you it is worth it!

Price
It costs INR 395/- for 6 ml

Repurchase?
Considering my love-hate relationships with lip glosses and then seeing how much hooked I am to this gloss I am sure stocking up on them lest they are discontinued :P

Would I Recommend?
If you are finicky bout glosses like I am and hate the sticky and sometimes even runny consistency of some glosses then go for this. Its heavy but not uncomfortable sticky and stays on for like really long :)


Overall Rating:
10/10 (Me giving a gloss 10/10 is like totally out of this world!)