Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reader Appreciation: Manali Somani

You know the happy moment, the moment of exhilaration when someone appreciates you or your efforts. Well multiply that feeling 27 times and that is the degree of ecstasy I feel when my readers appreciate my efforts :) And I recently felt so all thanks to Manali :)
I had done a "Reader Request" post for her a few days back here. She had asked me for some tips on face contouring and some eye make-up tricks for a Navy Blue Saree she planned to wear for her farewell :) Well her farewell seemed to have gone really well and she replied back with a mail and a picture of hers :)

hey suma,
How are you? I hope ur doing gud.As i had promised i am attaching a picture of mine from farewell party.
It was a great experience doing my own makeup...running here and there in saree
I recieved quite a lot compliments and the bf was all head over heels.all he could say is"U look so pretty in saree".
Thank u so much for making me do my makeup confidently.

Love,
Manali Somani
 
Isn't She Pretty? :)