Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend HAUL: MAC Cosmetics...

It had been a while I had shopped at MAC (1.25 months to be precise) and well I was waiting for my new salary so that I could just go and raid MAC ;) And well, since I do not like to waste time, I was at MAC on 31st March i.e. yesterday ;) Best part? Apart from the haul of course was that my bestie was with me (I finally bullied her into buying a MAC) and then I met fellow bloggers, Zara and Parul there too :) What a way to start a weekend right? :P

So what did I buy? Well the first thing I wanted was the MAC Lip Erase thingy... But was greatly disappointed :( The MUA applied it on me and then whichever lippy I tried over it would invariably settle into the lines :( She did say that it would need a prior exfoliation of my lips to give best results... But then I wasn't paying a huge amount for something that I wasn't really sure if it would work on me :( So... I did not buy it! :P

Then I moved onto the quest of finding the perfect nude lippy for me :P Yes those who are with me on FB and Twitter would recollect that I was taking suggestions from you all on your fav MAC nude lippy... Well I tried out all of them... Hug Me, Half N Half, Cream In Your Coffee, Teddy etc but alas they all made me look so pale and washed out sighhhh... So I finally tried out "Taupe"... Now if you have seen my wish list on the right side of this page, you will see that I had listed "Taupe" in it and well when I put it on, it was my MLBB lippy... Never knew my lips were so pigmented! :P

So anyways, enough of my rambling and here are the pics :)
My MAC Haul
MAC Blending Brush 226
 
MAC Eye Shadow in Rice Paper
MAC Eye Shadow in Antiqued

 

MAC Matte Lipstick in Taupe
MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure
 

Swatch: MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure

A short list:
1. MAC Matte Lipstick in Taupe
2. MAC Antiqued Eye Shadow
3. MAC Rice Paper Eye Shadow
4. MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure
5. MAC Blending Brush in 226

Btw, the MAC MUA "Deenika" was quite taken with my eyes ;) Hehe *happy me*... She tried a couple of eye makeup tricks on my eyes and then finally asked me if I would be willing to come around to the store when free and she would like trying a few strokes on my eyes ;) Can you even imagine how flattered I felt?! ;) Hehehehehe... Neeraj Navare also told me that he would love to do some makeup on my eyes and now Deenika said it too... I am Cloud 9 *obviously* ;) *giggle giggle*