Sunday, May 27, 2012

Celebrity Makeup: Priyanka Chopra...

Every time I am going through either a celebrity fashion blog or a fashion/celeb magazine and there are sightings of Priyanka Chopra in her body con dresses and mini skirts and the various ooohhss and aaahhss that everyone seems to be doing seeing here fit body and her fabulous sense of style, I cannot but help ignore all that honing onto her makeup. I hate it! I have never hated anyone's makeup as much as I hate hers... Chalky powdery foundation and brown lips never appealed to me but what makes it worse is that she never changes it!

Be it in a classy Dolce & Gabbana gown
Instead: A Red lippy instead would have looked FAB! Eg: MAC Ruby Woo

In a bright Lanvin dress
Instead: A Coral-Orangy lippy 


In a Monisha Jaisingh dress
Instead: A Brigt Pink/Fuschia lippy hands down would have been my choice!


In a feminine Manish Malhotra suit
Instead: A light pink lippy 


Or even in a casual "traveling" avatar...
Instead: A nude lip gloss definitely!

those signature brown lips need to go...

A refreshing change?
Priyanka on May 2012 Femina's cover in a nice Orange lippy... Wish she takes some cue from here...