Saturday, May 26, 2012

How To Cook Thai Green Curry

I’ve been wanting to film a cooking video for so long but could never decide on what to make! I figured I would just take the plunge and show you how I make one of my favourite meals, a Thai Green Curry! I am by no means a professional chef so go easy on me! I do however have a lovely man by my side who lived in Thailand for 5 years (handy), so he gave me a bit of advice here and there.


Ingredients:
(Serves 4)

Thai green curry paste
400g chicken breast (or any other meat substitute)
1 corgette
1 red pepper
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
Thai jasmine rice


If you follow me on Instagram you will see many more of my dishes there, just search for ‘SWalkerMakeup’. If there are any meals on there you like the look of, please let me know and I might film some more for you! Hope you enjoyed the video, and let me know if you try this recipe out! I’d love to see photo’s of how yours turned out. See you all soon!