Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Beauty Haul!

I'm so pleased to be back to my regular YouTube routine! I have been extremely busy recently and have barely been home to film any videos, BUT here I am, back with a collection of lovely beauty purchases to share with you! I've been on a filming mega-mission these past few days so there's plenty of exciting videos to upload over the coming weeks. I can't wait to hear your thoughts! One of the things I love the most about YouTube & Blogging is the initial response you get when something first goes live!


I did go a little crazy with this one but I haven't splurged on new beauty goodies for a long time so I have a slight excuse! Some of these items have been on my virtual shopping list for months and I'm really pleased to finally have them in my collection. Let me know if you'd like any further reviews on any of the products mentioned and I'll be sure to add them to my list. 


Products mentioned:

Nails Inc nail polish for InStyle Magazine - Power Pink
Liz Earle Healthy Glow Powder Blush - 03 Nude
Korres Lip Butter - Guava
NARS Bronzing Powder - Laguna
Essie Nail Polishes - Fishnet Stockings, Fiji & Aruba Blue


Hope you enjoyed the post! I am obsessed with the Essie nail polishes and can't wait to go back to purchase another one. What are your favourite shades? And did I buy and of your beauty staples? Let me know in the comments section below. See you all very soon!