Saturday, June 16, 2012

Entry 3 For VanityNo apologies' Eye Makeup Contest

They say you can take an Indian out of India but cannot take India out of an India... I feel the same way about smokey eyes... Weird analogy I know but I guess it takes the point across ;) With a plethora of colorful eye makeup that I have been doing for the L'Oreal collaborates with beauty bloggers contests I had been itching to do my most beloved smokey eyes and well this a result of that :) Of course I have used my Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette here as well... And I can tell you that fasten your seat belts for some more :)

Before I forget, the contest link is here :)
I am calling this look: A Study In Fuschia








Products Used:
1. Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
2. Maybelline Gel Liner
3. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
4. Illamasqua Blush in Morale
5. Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm

And ladies and gentlemen here I present to you the look of the evening? :)
Lemme know if you guys need a tutorial as well :)