Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hi All!

This week has been difficult. My daughter is down with her hubby and 4 kids, and of course my other daughter and her 4 kids and hubby come over and my son and his sweetie, my wife, mother-in-law and youngest daughter, just waaaaaay toooooo much for me. I have to admit things have been ok, but then i must confess i have used extra meds to help. Monday i completely came apart and i guess i was less than friendly, rather a bastard. So appologies had to be ginen, i hate those things. We were at the Write On, book authors of Oceansided get together yesterday. That was fun, got to ride my new scooter and meet other writers and make some friends. Do not ask me who they are I have no idea.
This disease is a real brain buster, sometimes I feel like i am ok and others i am in another world. damn things switches on and off throughout the day, drives me and those around me a bit batty.my headaches are getting worse, but doc says things are ok, but what the hell do they know, they just practice medicine. I am very drained this week and the kids will all be back today - Oh i can hardly wait. well back to the drugs and some food. Even met more folks who have loved ones with this disease Saturday, amazing how they are comming out of the wood.
Take care of yourselves to the next time.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
go Mitt