Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Purple & Bronze Smokey Eyes

Hey everyone :) I had been itching to do a "look" since a while now and though I wasn't really getting any time and was at times feeling lazy, it just kept getting shelved :P But I finally did a look last night and you guys be the judges of how it turned out to be :)













I have used 4 shades of eye shadows to create this look and I feel quite achieved looking at the blending... If you guys want I can do a tutorial for this look as well. Lemme know if you need a pictorial one or a video tutorial :) I will be happy to do either :)

Products Used
FACE
1. Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick With SPF 30
2. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia
3. Maybelline Blush in Apricot Flush
4. Lakme Fantasy Collection Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer

EYES
1. Inglot DS72 (Sparkly Purple)
2. MAC Folie
3. MAC Antiqued
4. Colorbar Black Tied

LIPS
1. Colorbar Take Me As I Am  in "Flirtatious Pink"
2. TBS Lip Treatment Gloss in "Beige SParkle"

P.S.
Yes I have loads of "grey" hair :( Its a heredity thing :)