Tuesday, August 7, 2012

July Favourites

Here we are again; the beginning of a new month! This can only mean one thing - favourites time! This month I've been staying with my boyfriend a lot, meaning that I've not had full access to my makeup and beauty collection. In a way, it was a real eye opener as I realised what I actually need rather than what I would unnecessarily want. In the video I mention a variety of products from hair-care to jewellery so please give it a watch and let me know your thoughts!


Products mentioned: (links will be updated very shortly!)

Versace 'Vanitas' Perfume
Revlon Just Bitten' Kissable Balm Stain - 'Lovesick'
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter - '01'
REDKEN Colour Extend Radiant 10
Babyliss Glamour Waves Iron
Liz Earle Blusher - 'Nude 03'
Paul Wright Jewellery - Silver Daisy Ring

Once again, thank you so much for watching! Let me know what your favourite products were this month - I'd love to hear your recommendations! Also, have you used any of these products mentioned?