Wednesday, August 8, 2012

REVIEW: Colorbar (Precision) Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

We beauty bloggers are known (and sometimes expected) to keep trying out new products that keep getting launched in the market, but like everyone else we also have a selected few products that are our favorites and we keep going back to them :) Isn't it? Well for me Colorbar Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black is one of them. I am on my fourth "bottle" and well I am yet to come across an eye liner that competes with it terms of price, pigmentation, staying power and waterproof-ness.

This eye liner has a decent pigmentation and though it may not be the "jettest" of black but it sure is black enough for me. The feature that makes it a champion for me is that it is really waterproof without even flaking... Another super awesome feature of this eye liner is that it stays out on my lids without rubbing/transferring even though my lids are super oily. Lakme intense artist transfers and even duraline mixed eye shadows don't hold up on my oily lids. But this Colorbar genius is with me through thick and thin or should I say through oil and water :)

It had a soft felt tip which makes it super easy to apply on the lids. It especially is helpful when doing a winged liner look :) And you guys know how much I love it don't you :)

The only downside of this product that I can think of is that it isn't waterline safe and well it does cause a bit of irritation if it gets into the eye.

Images of the Product:

Swatches:

EOTD:

Oooohhhsss And Aaaahhhsss!!!
1. It has a decent pigmentation
2. It is seriously waterproof.
3. It does not flake
4. It is great for oily lids
5. The precise felt tip makes the application super easy
6. It is smudgeproof
7. Very very pocket friendly I must say

Ouches!!!
1. It is not waterline safe.

Price:
It costs INR 250/- :D

Repurchase?
Oh yes! I am already on my fourth bottle ;)

Would I Recommend?
If you are looking for a practical, easy to apply, waterproof liquid liner then you must consider this. It will surely not let you down :) Just that it is not waterline safe.

Overall Rating:
9/10