Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Top 3 Autumn Nail Polishes

So it seems that autumn is well and truly on its way! We can wave goodbye to warm summer days and say hello to that morning chill and chunky knit scarfs! Personally, I love autumn. The colours, the fashion, the makeup; it all seems to appeal to me. I love layering up and going for country walks with my wellies on! But lets not forget, this is a beauty blog, and the point of this post is to share with you my top 3 autumn nail polishes! So lets go:


1. Barry M 'Racing Green 299' - A fabulously shimmery forest green. It's glossy, it suit every skin tone and it's long lasting, what more do you want? This is probably one of my favourite nail polishes for this time of year. It reminds me of pine trees and forest walks whilst still having a hint of glam! Not to mention that the Barry M Nail Paints are cheap and cheerful, coming in at just £2.99 from Boots and Superdrug.


2. Jessica 'Cherrywood 234' - This is one of those shades that every woman needs; a classic deep red. I love wearing this one when I want to feel a little more formal and sophisticated! It makes my hands feel elegant and looks super glossy and manicured. This colour really is timeless. A fabulous shade for autumn/winter. Priced between £8 - £9. 


3. MAC 'Styleseeker' - This the newest addition to my nail polish collection and can I say how beautiful it is!? Is this not the perfect autumn colour? I think so anyway. It's a metallic/frosty looking texture on the nails with bags of shine. The colour is very unusual and I couldn't resist picking it up. It's a mix of copper, red and orange, just like an autumn leaf! Very different and looks fab with a tan. This one is priced at £10.00.

For more information on these beauties, please watch my video below! Thank you.