Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ciate 'Jelly Bean' Nail Polish


 I have meaning to write about this polish for so long as it's one of my new favourites when I fancy a pop of pink! Believe it or not, this nail polish in 'Jelly Bean' was actually a free gift with a Marie Claire magazine back in June. Ciate is a great brand of polish delivering us highly pigmented colours with a great brush for quick application. I have two of their other shades and love them all!


 I know that Autumn is virtually in full swing but sometimes you crave a bright girly colour on your nails to brighten your day! This is a blue-toned pink with teeny tiny flecks of blue/violet shimmer - hardly noticeable on the nails but does give the appearance of more shine. I love this colour, it really stands out and it great for any girly girl! Check them out. Ciate Nail Polishes are priced at £8.50. 

For those of you wondering about my lovely daisy ring in the final photo, it's from a jewellery designer called Paul Wright. It was a gift from my boyfriend as he calls me his 'daisy chain' - cue the 'awwww'! Paul Wright has designed a jewellery collection based on daisies so if you like your delicate silver jewellery I can guarantee you will love his pieces. I also have the matching daisy stud earrings and both are excellent quality. Tell him I sent you!