Thursday, October 4, 2012

Look and Outfit of the Night: Ponds Femina Miss India Pune

Like I mentioned in my previous post I was invited to attend the Ponds Femina Miss India Pune last night. For pictures of the event, go here.

This is the look I did for it:
Without Flash

With Flash



Products Used:
1. TBS All-In-One BB Cream (Shade 03)
2. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia
3. MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure
4. MAC Eye Shadow in Humid
5. Maybelline Gel Liner
6. Colorbar Waterproof Precision Liquid Liner
7. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
8. MAC Matte Lipstick in Taupe
9. Colorbar Gloss in Chai

And this is what I wore for the evening :) I kept it simple and classy...



Outfit Breakdown:
1. Beige Satin Sheen Pants: Mango
2. Blue One Shoulder Top: Local Boutique
3. Peeptoe platform slingbacks: Aldo
4. Big Golden Hoops: Pune Central
5. Green Leather Wallet: Hidesign