Monday, October 1, 2012

Peppercloset.com: An Online Apparel Shopping Site Review & Haul

Hello damsels!
Today, I am going to introduce you all a super apparel shopping site in India which I came across before a week. It is the Peppercloset.com where I found out a great collection of apparels and party dresses. I have also placed my order and shopped from them; hence let me show you all my haul in this post with a detailed review. Before that, let us check more about the site including their awesome collection. Go ahead!

Peppercloset.com Site Appearance





About the Shopping Site:
Peppercloset.com is an online closet which showcases trendy designs & styles of clothing for women, inspired from celebrities and models across the world. Each style is handpicked by our team of designers who live day in and out hunting for latest trends from fashion hubs across the globe.

Get set to tap your fingers browsing through this fashion apparels heaven. The name says it all, the very spice you seek to style yourself picture perfectly. Choosing party gears & apparels is not gonna freak you out anymore, as peppercloset.com will never wear out offering you enticing discounts, latest fashion and endless options and styles. At peppercloset.com, you do not just shop, but you get a chance to have designers working out your style and confidence. 

Consider peppercloset.com to be your own special wardrobe, a one which is truly modern age. It won't have any junk wear, which you wouldn't want to look at but will only display just what you wish for to put on any occassion. Check out peppercloset.com to sing this one with us in chorus.

Payment Options Available:
  • Cash On Delivery
  • Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • Cheque Payment
  • Online Bank Transfer

Now let us check few of their collections.


Peppercloset Dresses:



Peppercloset Tops:



Peppercloset Jackets:



My Peppercloset Haul:


So do you want to know what I have purchased from them? No! not now. It's a surprise :) I will show you very soon on my OOTD post. I have picked these 3 items from Peppercloset and their quality is more better than what I expected; full worth of money. There are of best quality! I am loving them very much.

What I liked about Peppercloset.com

  • Timely arrival of my order; no delay at all.
  • Free Shipping all over India
  • Cash on Delivery option available
  • Nice packaging; the items were packed carefully and safely.
  • Great customer service. Didn't you check their chat option on the site?
  • Quality of the apparels. I give 10/10 for the quality!
  • Easy of Shopping

Makeup and Beauty Home Rating: 4.5/5 (We are expecting accessories from you Peppercloset! Hope to see them soon on the site)


So girls! Have you shopped from Peppercloset.com? What is your opinion on their site? Share below!