Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Summer Boat Neck Straps Maxi Gown from Peppercloset

Good evening buddoes! Chennai's weather is getting better and I finally clicked some OOTD pictures for you all today. Did you check my haul post and review on peppercloset.com? I have picked this Summer Boat Neck Straps Maxi Gown Bohomien Style from their site and fell in love with it! Black is my ever favorite colour and this maxi gown just impressed me like anything at the first sight itself. Let us check more about the gown; jump into the post.





Outfit Details:


Size Details:
Length: 107cm
Bust: 96cm
Waist: 60 to 88cm
Hip: 86cm

Fabric: Cotton; Bit stretchable, Anti-pilling fabric.

Care: Hand wash

Price: Rs.1,799

Here's the model wearing it [Image taken from the site]



Few more images of me wearing the gown:





Do you like this Summer Boat Neck Straps Maxi Gown? The material is so good and the piece is full worth of money. This also definitely makes a great evening outfit. I loved the quality of all the pieces I shopped from Peppercloset. Other OOTDs are coming up very soon on MABH.

Have you visited Peppercloset.com? Do share your opinions and experiences in the comment section below!