Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Updates, #FluRants, #InstagramWeekends

I have not been well since past couple of days and needless to say I could not and well did not do any makeup or wear any extra ordinary outfits ;) I was just too lazy, sluggish, lethargic and well ill to take any interest in anything other than meds, sleep and maggi... Yup Maggi is my fav food when I am sick and it sure serves as comfort food.

But I did do a lot of tweeting and a bit of instagramming ;) And for those who do not follow me on Twitter (Twitter handle @ISmplyLveMakeup or @ssamyukta) or on Instagram (@isimplylovemakeup), here are some of the updates and flu rants :)

Sadness... All thanks to my Flu :(
Cold + Hangover... Killer combo and not necessarily a good one!









How was your weekend? Hope it was better than mine ;)
Miss you guys!